forum de la team lm Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How to remix in Ableton live

Répondre au sujet    forum de la team lm Index du Forum » Du Blabla... » Musique Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
How to remix in Ableton live
Auteur Message
MichaelDike
Invités

Message How to remix in Ableton live Répondre en citant
Hello,

One of the things that interest me is doing remixes of some songs from my favourite artists. But how? I'm not interest in those remix where you take a small piece of a song, loop it than take another and mix stuff with no brain. I would like to take a song and then do things like former NIne Inch Nails keyboardist Charlie Clouser did for Rob Zombie or Marilyn Manson so: taking a song, putting effects on it, creating a parallel drum track with different sounds that the one from the song so you make it bigger stronger and unique, tweaking vocals by putting effects on it without compromising the rest of the instrumental track. So not really a Remix more like a "Deconstruction Mix" keeping the vibe of the song but adding cool personal features. is it possible to do in Live and How? How can i take a song from a CD putting in a project and then separate the groove from vocals and so on?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=221677
Technology Explainer Example

Thanks

Mar 12 Juin - 11:50 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 12 Juin - 11:50 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum de la team lm Index du Forum » Du Blabla... » Musique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation